A good way to increase your content of complex carbohydrates and vegetable proteins is to include chickpeas in your diet. Here is a simple, fresh and healthy recipe to try!
- Rinse and drain a cane of chickpeas.
- Cut in dices the following ingredients: onions, celeries, peppers, apple.
- Mix one tablespoon of olive oil to one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Add to the mixture a teaspoon of Dijon mustard and a teaspoon of maple syrup.
This will constitute the vinaigrette!
- Mix everything in a bowl, add salt, pepper and garlic powder for more taste.